Telephone Recovery Support connects you with a peer in recovery by phone on a weekly basis.
- Telephone Recovery Support is completely free and confidential
- All calls are made from the FRCC offices, Monday to Friday between 10 am and 5 pm.
- Contact is by phone only, if you need in-person peer support or resource navigation please contact Fellowship Recovery Community Organization (phone # OR email@example.com).
- Calls are made by staff and volunteers with at least six months of recovery experience as a person in recovery or recovery ally, who have completed our 6-hour training.
- At any time, you can discontinue receiving weekly support phone calls by informing MRC.
- FCRO discontinues providing you weekly support phone calls after 3 consecutive months of no contact. You can contact us at any time to resume your Telephone Recovery Support services!
Registration is easy! Fill out the form, click send, and one of our Recovery Coaches will reach out to you. Your information will remain confidential.